Saturday, April 16, 2011

That Short Asian + me + jam = a wonderfully sticky time.

Friends,

That Short Asian was recently let in on one of my odder qualities: my love (yes love) of strawberry jam.  I love it in all its forms.  I'll accept shitty reproductions of jam and treasure it as though it is luxury stuff.  I'll eat it with just about everything.  Yesterday, That Short Asian and I were eating chocolate chip cookies, and I whipped a one-serving sized jam container out of my coat and dipped the cookie in.  It was delicious.  However, if I'm ever in a non-dorm-room place (ahem, Paulson), I always want to have a jar of high-end strawberry jam on hand.  You know, the kind that has the chunks of delicious strawberry and isn't too sweet....mmmm....

At any rate, That Short Asian sent me this beautiful picture of a strawberry jam slash rhubarb tartlet.  Thanks a lot; looks delish :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment