Tuesday, April 5, 2011

For Pre-Median (my 1/4 armenian friend)

Friends,

Since I embarked upon my fitness extravaganza, I've been thinking a lot about ways to make exercise more fun.  Exhibit A: instead of kickboxing, CAKEBOXING!  Imagine that, an arm's length away from you, there's a gigantic cake, and it's your job to extend your arm as quickly as possible, grab some cake with yo' fist, and then retract your arm equally quickly, subsequently stuffing aforementioned cake into your face.  Switch arms and repeat. 


I'm also taking "Step and Sculpt", which, presumably, is making some sort of claim about increasing the chiseling of my muscles.  But how cool would it be to step, and then ACTUALLY sculpt something?  You know, have a small platform with some clay that you can only sculpt for 2 seconds at a time before stepping off the platform and then back up.  Those sculptures would probably be shit, but it would be a fun way to spend an hour.

Any other fun ideas for exercise? Let me know. 

Peace for now,

Mittens

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, boxing would imply hitting something to me. Cakeboxing would be like beating the shit out of a huge and fancy wedding cake, and my reward at the end would be eating anything that didn't fall on to the floor/was stuck on my body. Delicious and satisfying in more than one way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BEST EVER.
    -Pre-median

    ReplyDelete