Saturday, April 9, 2011

something that annoys me but shouldn't:

Paulson and I usually talk at the same time on Saturday mornings, but he didn't call me last weekend until I sent him an email saying that we hadn't spoken and that I missed him.  After that, he called and I sort of got mad (whoops) because we only talk on the phone once a week, and if we're going to do this long-distance thing, we should try and speak once a week, right?  He said that he understood where I was coming from.

I was still fairly annoyed after that conversation, but That Short Asian calmed me down, saying that when she'd met him, she'd never seen anyone look at their girlfriend with as much love as Paulson had when he looked at me.  So I was assuaged.

But THEN, he didn't call me today!  I don't know what the freak is going on with this guy.  I thought everything was fine with him and me, but two weeks ago, things completely changed and he's been super distant.  So I called him (Side note: he usually calls because he has free long distance and I have a shitty plan) and the conversation stayed on topics like the weather and what he was in the middle of cooking.  I got so frustrated that I couldn't stay on this trivial conversation any longer, so I told him that I had to go to lunch and I hung up.

This was an hour ago.  I'm torn between stewing in my own anger slash frustration, knowing that he doesn't know I'm mad, or calling him and trying to explain why I'm mad, knowing that he won't get it.

A smarter girl than me would probably just get over it.  We'll see if that happens, though chances are that when I post this, I'm going to call him back and ask him what's going on.  I can already feel myself regretting this decision :-(

sad for now,

mittens

2 comments:

  1. update: yes, I regret this decision. wow. I'm a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww no... wait... what happened?!?! long distance relationships sound SO hard T_T
    -Adams

    ReplyDelete